If the homes featured in the news articles above were protected by Crime Shield security screens, these violent home invasions and break-ins may have been avoided.
Crime Shield Security Mesh Doors and Windows... the ultimate security system for Residential, Commercial and Institutional application.
Facts you should know…
- Statistics Canada reported over 289,200 property related crimes per year in the last five years
- A break-in occurs every 90 seconds in Canada (Source: Money Sense Magazine)
- Burglars can enter your home without breaking through a door or window by simply entering through any of your entrance doors by using the "lock bumping" technique to gain access to locks. Read more in "Security Facts and Statistics"
- Security cameras don't deter intruders. They wear tucs and spray the camera lens with black paint to avoid identification
- Security alarms when activated,mean that your home has alreay been broken into!
- After an insurance company pays out a "break-in" claim you may be considered a "high risk" client and you will probably be denied regular insurance. You will have to insure your home with a "high risk" insurance company, whose premiums are typically 3 - 4 times higher than the regular rates!
- "It will never happen to me"… Don't take preventative action after your home has already been broken into, take action now!
Find out how to prevent a break in…
Call 416-638-2539 to book your free in-home consultation today